Porcelain veneers consist of a very thin shell of porcelain that is custom fit and bonded to your teeth. Porcelain veneers have significant benefits for your smile and your overall appearance. They can treat aesthetic flaws and several dental issues at once, which means no need for multiple cosmetic dental treatments.
COSMETIC PORCELAIN VENEERS
Do you avoid smiling because you feel self-conscious about chipped or discolored teeth? Do you feel like no matter how many teeth-whitening products you try, your smile just isn’t as bright as you’d like? Maybe you feel embarrassed because of unevenly spaced or misshapen teeth?
You’re not alone. According to a study commissioned by the American Association of Orthodontists, more than one-third of American adults say they are unsatisfied with their smile and admit that they cover their teeth when they talk. Nearly 50 percent of young adults ages 18 to 24 in that same study admitted to untagging themselves in Facebook photos because of their smile.
Porcelain veneers can help cover chips, cracks, discoloration and other cosmetic flaws that may make you self-conscious when you smile or talk.
Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments — and for good reason! Porcelain veneers from Miami cosmetic dentists Dr. Raul Garcia and Dr. Conchi Sanchez-Garcia can help correct a variety of common cosmetic dental problems and give you the beautiful and vibrant smile you’ve always wanted!
[no_separator_with_icon border_style=”solid” color=”#dadada” width=”43″ thickness=”2″ down=”25″ animation=”animate_width” type=”with_custom_icon” separator_icon_position=”center” custom_icon=”348569″ icon_margin=”16″][no_custom_font font_family=”Raleway” font_size=”55″ line_height=”80″ font_style=”normal” text_align=”center” font_weight=”800″ text_decoration=”none” text_transform=”uppercase” text_shadow=”no” letter_spacing=”0″ padding=”0″ margin=”0″ show_in_border_box=”no” type_out_strings=”no” color=”#464646″]Cesar[/no_custom_font][no_custom_font font_family=”Marck Script” font_size=”30″ line_height=”40″ font_style=”normal” text_align=”center” font_weight=”400″ text_decoration=”none” text_transform=”none” text_shadow=”no” letter_spacing=”-1″ padding=”0″ margin=”0″ show_in_border_box=”no” type_out_strings=”no” color=”#444444″]Testimonial[/no_custom_font]
Sed vestibulum elit eget nisi vehicula condimentum. Nunc ornare lacinia eros. Duis a enim eget enim enim enim enim consectetur ultrices sit amet at augue.
[no_elements_holder number_of_columns=”one_column”][no_elements_holder_item item_padding=”0px 45px 0px 0px” aligment=”left” enable_hover_effect=”no” advanced_animations=”no” elemnts_holder_frame=”no”]
THE BENEFITS OF PORCELAIN VENEERS
Porcelain veneers have significant benefits, including their versatility, durability and long life with proper care. They can also help to cover cosmetic flaws such as:
- Discoloration or stains on the tooth enamel that do not respond to tooth whitening
- Minor crookedness of the smile or single teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Small gaps in the teeth
- Adding length to teeth that appear to be too small
Beautiful results can only be accomplished with high-quality materials. The porcelain we use at Miami Designer Smiles is highly durable and provides aesthetically exceptional results. We choose porcelain over a composite veneer due to it’s increased reliability and a more natural tooth enamel appearance. Our patients who choose porcelain veneers to correct their dental issues and improve the appearance of their smile report that they love their dental veneers because they look and feel just like their natural teeth.
But it’s not enough just to use high-quality materials; experience matters, too! We work with the best dental labs in Miami, including da Vinci, MAC and Williams Dental Lab. The porcelain veneers produced by these labs are hand-crafted for superior quality and beautiful, natural aesthetics, and are twice as strong as other brands. The labs we partner with use the most advanced technology and highly trained staff to produce the finest-quality porcelain veneers on the market.
PORCELAIN VENEERS WITH OTHER TREATMENTS
While porcelain veneers have the dynamic ability to treat multiple dental issues at once, our Miami cosmetic dentists will often recommend porcelain veneers combined with other cosmetic dentistry treatments as part of a smile makeover.
For example, porcelain veneers can be used after Invisalign tooth-straightening treatment, dental implants or other smile-restoration treatments. They can be used in combination with other dental-restoration solutions to complete and enhance the results of your cosmetic dentistry treatment.
To learn more, please see Questions About Porcelain Veneers.
[no_elements_holder number_of_columns=”one_column”][no_elements_holder_item item_padding=”0px 145px 0px 0px” aligment=”left” enable_hover_effect=”no” advanced_animations=”no” elemnts_holder_frame=”no”]
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PORCELAIN VENEERS?
As we mentioned above, porcelain veneers have significant benefits in covering cosmetic flaws in your smile such as stained teeth or small gaps. Veneers can also be easily combined with other cosmetic treatment options such as Invisalign and other smile-restoration options.
But, there are other advantages to porcelain veneers, including:
- Natural Appearance. Porcelain veneers look just like tooth enamel and can be matched to the rest of your smile.
- Gum Tissue Health. As porcelain is very similar to your tooth enamel, your gums tolerate the material well, keeping you comfortable.
- Stain Resistance. Porcelain veneers resist stains, which means your smile will look great for many years! Note: Porcelain veneers cannot be whitened.
- Less Reshaping. Porcelain veneers are bonded right over your existing teeth, but the process does require that some of your enamel be shaved down to accommodate the veneer. In most cases, this is .5 mm or less, which is less than what is taken off for a dental crown or dental bridges. So your natural teeth stay intact!
- More Protection. Porcelain veneers help to protect your natural tooth enamel. More protection for your tooth enamel means healthy teeth for you!
- Improved Oral Health. Taking care of your new veneers leads to better oral hygiene habits and overall greater oral health.
- Long-Lasting. Porcelain veneers last a long time with proper dental care, even up to 20 years! We recommend that you brush at least twice per day and floss at least once per day to prevent tooth decay and damage to your veneers and the natural teeth underneath them.
At Miami Designer Smiles we want you to stop hiding your smile. We believe that having a smile you are proud to show off can be life-changing. We’d love to help you find that inner confidence and self-esteem boost that comes with having a truly happy smile. Please call us to schedule a consultation today (305) 595-4616!